Jobs at ATIV Software
Technology Sales Representative
We are a high-tech company in Santa Rosa developing advanced mobile applications for iPhone/iPad, Android, Kindle Fire, and other devices for the events, medical and scientific industries. With a combined expertise in software development, software marketing, and eLearning, we offer innovative mobile apps for conferences and congresses, that not only create a cutting-edge experience for attendees, but also help reduce printing and paper waste.
More information about ATIV Software can be found at http://ativsoftware.com
In this competitive and fast-paced industry, you will be an integral part to help grow the business by growing existing accounts and reaching out to new clients. You will work independently towards a common goal with a team that will be doing the same. It's a must to be driven and detail oriented.
This is a position for someone who has a passion for exceeding expectations, loves technology, and enjoys sharing their knowledge with others. “Mediocre” should be a term that makes you queasy and the “unknown” should drive you towards discovery rather than making you nervous.
Skills you need
- Consultative selling experience and excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge to give effective presentations.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Enthusiastic to learn mobile technology.
- Achieve results and work independently.
- Basic understanding of HTML and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal, phone, and written communication and presentation skills.
- The following is a plus:
- Interest in software and cutting edge technology.
- Personal Facebook, Twitter, and Blog accounts and basic Wiki editing experience.
What will you do?You will be involved in all business aspects of the company and tasks may include (but are not limited to):
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale and effectively communicate prospect and client requests to management.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge to present to high-level executives and attend client meetings.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
- Work with project management and support teams to achieve highest client satisfaction and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients.
- Support marketing and PR in the development of client case studies through excellent client relationships.
- Participate and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
- Participate in a variety of special projects as requested, including joint projects with Marketing.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
What can you expect?
- A fun, open, and driven work environment where you can work from anywhere in the world
- A highly motivated team with a passion to make clients and app users happy
- A chance to learn, be challenged, and grow
- Opportunity to travel for the business
- The highest level of integrity, quality, and environmental responsibility - they build the foundation of our business environment
How to apply?Qualifications:
- BS in Business Administration or equivalent education (min 3.0 GPA) and relevant experience
- 2-5 years in high-tech B2B sales
- Reliable high-speed Internet access required - daily meetings and client calls are conducted via Skype
- Excellent prospecting, presentation and selling skills with the ability to achieve quota
- Keen business savvy, maturity, competitiveness and an excellent work ethic
- Cover letter in the email with link to your LinkedIn profile (and optional link to digital portfolio)
- Attach resume in PDF format only
- Attach a PDF of a sample cold email: Show us, how you would approach a new lead via email to sell our app
- Optionally include:
- Sample of your writing skills in PDF format or link to web page
- Letter of recommendation from a past or current employer